"The international Union of Youth" offers You the program "ENGLISH HOLIDAYS in Prague". Now pupils and students from universities have a great opportunity to improve their knowledge of a foreign language and get acquainted with the culture of another country at the same time. The training is conducted at the English American Academy or at the University of Northern Virginia by native speakers. he best professors of the Academy, leading experts in the field of foreign language training, individual approach, and game method - this is not all that the Academy can offer to you.
1. A trip to the camp, completely filled, signed by the person who issued it and certified by the seal of the organization that issued it (despite official requirements, some camps are not issuing permits now)
2. A document proving the identity of the child. For children under 14 this birth certificate with a certificate confirming Russian citizenship for children over 14 years old – passport.
3. Medical insurance policy and vaccination certificate.
4. The medical certificate of the established sample (the form №079 / at for improving camps, the form №076 / at for sanatorium camps). It is registered at the local pediatrician.
5. Information about the epidemiological environment. It is taken in the district SES not earlier than three days before leaving for the camp. &Nbsp;
6. A document confirming the payment of travel to the location of the camp (ticket or itinerary-receipt), if the fare is not included in the tour price and is paid separately. It is not required if the parents bring the child to the camp themselves.
English holidays in Prague
Company registration number:
Certificate of registration in the unified federal register:
# РТО 014488 (you can check in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators www.russiatourism.ru/operators/)
Children are located in a comfortable building, 2 people per room, with all amenities.
120 000 m2
concert hall, playground, gym, stadium, football field, basketball field, volleyball field, pool
Security and health services:
24-hour security is provided by the internal security department. The medical office is open around the clock.
Classes are held in small groups, where special attention is given to the development of one's own opinion, to the creative application of the knowledge gained in practice. An obligatory condition is the issuance of diplomas on the passage of courses on the basis of the Academy. All teachers are highly professional and have great experience in the field of education. The British Council employs only native speakers, 9 classrooms equipped in accordance with the latest technology, make the learning process more interesting, which makes it possible to plunge into learning the language!
" International Union of Youth " offers the best option for spending vacations in the center of Europe - training accompanied by active and rich rest.
1 Evening Dating
2 Orientation program in Prague
3 Guided tour of Prague, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge
4 Visiting the museum, exhibition
5 Excursion around Vltava by boat
6 Visiting the famous Prague Zoo
7 Swimming pool, beach
8 The biggest Aquapark in the Czech Republic
9 Night walk around Prague
10 Organization of sport events
11 Drive to Karlovy Vary
12 Trip to Karlstejn
13 Farewell party
8.30 - the rise
8.40 - morning exercise
9.00 - washing
9.15 - breakfast
10.00 - sports hour
11.00 - classes in mugs, outdoor games, swimming
13.30 - lunch
14.00 - quiet time
16.00 - the rise
16.30 - afternoon snack
16.45 - classes in circles, sports games, walks
19.30 - dinner
20.00 - detachment and camp events
22.00 - hang up
by cash in company office
Not included in the price:
What to take with:
several changes of underwear (socks, pantyhose, shirts, shirts, panties, dresses, etc.)
comfortable shoes for the heat and cool weather (shoes, shoes),
indoor slippers (slates, flip flops),
sports shoes (sneakers, boots, sneakers)
sweater, jacket (in case of cold, rainy weather, exit to the forest),
sports suits (short and long),
bathing suit (swimsuit or swimming trunks, and also it is possible - a bathing cap, swimming goggles, slippers (flip flops))
trousers (trousers, jeans)
shorts, skirts, dresses, T-shirts
smart clothes for holidays and discos
a hat (cap, baseball cap, handkerchief, cap, panama, baseball cap, bandana) from the sun
toothbrush and paste, soap, loofah, comb
Ointment from flying and bloodsucking insects (mosquitoes, mosquitoes)
Sleep kit (only if the child at home uses pajamas).