Children's language camp "Swiss Discovery " is held on the basis of the international center Alphadia Leysin and gathers more than 200 children from different countries for the summer language program in Leyzan. Here the most beautiful mountains and the most comfortable Alpine villages, the highest standards of living and the highest quality of education in Europe!
1. Passport, valid for 3 months from the day the travel ends. Warning: The passport must contain two unused pages to fit Schengen visa and airport stamps.
2. A copy of the first pages from previous passports. Copies of all Schengen visas for the last three years.
3. 2 Photos Color on a light background Recent 3.5 x 4.5 matt without oval.
4. The English profile is not completed, it is signed by both parents ! The form must be signed 4 times: 3 times on page 3 and in the field « Signature » on page 4.
5. Questionnaire for a visa application.
6. A photocopy of the first pages and pages with the registration of Russian passports both parents.
7. For children under the age of 14 – copy of the child's passport of the child (page with photo and residence permit).
8. Required from one of the parents! Either the currency purchase help (at least 70 euros per person for the day of stay in Switzerland), Either an extract on the availability of funds on an international credit card, OR an extract about the state of the account (if the account is ruble, then the equivalent of a ruble amount in dollars or in euro should be indicated in the certificate.) Extracts or information must not be older 1 month before the expected date of filing for a visa. An extract from the bank must be on the bank's letterhead with a stamp and a signature b nkovskogo employee. On the certificate of currency purchase must be signed by the cashier.
9. Copy birth certificate.
10. Notarized consent (Switzerland and other Schengen countries) from both parents to the tutor's name (the tutor's full name is given after full payment of the tour, no later than , than 10 days before departure.) Warning: Additionally, you must have notarized copies of documents confirming the relationship (guardianship, adoption, guardianship):
a birth certificate with identical surnames.
a birth certificate and certificates of new marriages with a change of names in the presence of different surnames.
documents of guardianship, adoption, guardianship in case of deceased, missing parents or deprived of parental rights
To the original consent for departure, copies of the first pages of passports of both parents or an official guardian must be attached. In case of guardianship, a documentary certificate showing the status of guardian.
11. Help from the school. On the letterhead of the school, addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Switzerland (the certificate from the place of study must be no more than 1 month before the expected date of filing )).
12. Help from the sponsor's work (which provided an extract from the bank). On the company letterhead, indicating the position, salary, date of employment not older than 1 month before the expected date of submission.
13. Sponsorship letter from one of the parents who provided an extract from the bank.
14. Application to the name of the camp director stating the length of stay in the camp.
15. A completed "My Child" Questionnaire issued by the parents, issued by the travel agency (the information of the questionnaire is needed by the counselor and the doctor and is confidential information not to be disclosed).
16. Rules of conduct.
Documents required for submission to the Swiss Embassy for obtaining a Schengen visa (documents must be provided at least 14 working days before the departure date). Documents are accepted in their entirety only!
Company registration number:
Certificate of registration in the unified federal register:
# РТО 006955 (you can check in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators www.russiatourism.ru/operators/)
Certificates and awards:
Do you like this camp? Tell your friend
Children's program “ Swiss Discovery ” passes on the basis of the international children's center Alpadia Leysin in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, in the town of Leysan near the picturesque Lake Geneva. Leysan – a popular summer and winter resort surrounded by beautiful mountains, famous for a lot of sunny days and a mild alpine microclimate. In 20 minutes drive from Lazaina are the cities of Montreux and Vevey, to the Castle of Chillon – 30 minutes, until Lausanne – 50 minutes.
Alpadia Leysin has about 200 children from different countries at the same time. More than 30% of program participants – Swiss children from various cantons in Switzerland, also studying English or French.
On the campsite – a residential alpine residence, sports grounds, an educational building, tennis courts, a riding center, an indoor swimming pool, play areas and a huge sports center, in which there is even an indoor skating rink!
Accommodation: at the residence of Le Central R é sidence . In addition to spacious and modern audiences, a restaurant with an unforgettable view of the mountains and sun-drenched terraces, we are waiting for a comfortable indoor pool and cozy living rooms. The rooms are decorated in a typical Swiss style Alpine chalet and are designed for 4 children. Each room has a separate bathroom with toilet, TV, telephone and a balcony overlooking the Alps. All children are resettled in accordance with age and with representatives of different nationalities.
Food: 3-times hot, with a wide selection of meat and fish dishes, farm products, salads, vegetables and fruits, desserts. If necessary, the characteristics of vegetarian or allergic food are taken into account. &Nbsp;
50 000 m2
playground, stadium, football field, basketball field, volleyball field, pool
Security and health services:
The school staff provides round-the-clock help and medical care for children. All sports events are accompanied by professional sports instructors in small groups. The territory has 24-hour professional protection, strangers are excluded.
Switzerland – this is the " heart " Europe, an alpine pearl full of amazing secrets and discoveries! Fantastic mountain landscapes with crystal clear air, charming alpine villages, cozy old towns, medieval castles, cheese and chocolate factories are waiting for us! Switzerland – recognized world leader in terms of living standards and environmental conditions, a country with the status of one of the most beautiful and prosperous places on the planet.
The standards of language learning in Swiss schools and the level of safety are considered exemplary for the whole world. Whatever you do here – vacation, study or work – you are sure to expect impeccable service, healthy food and a comfortable atmosphere. The abundance of historical and architectural sights, the high level of hospitality and infrastructure, the environment of children from many countries of the world make a trip to the Swiss camp the main adventure of the summer!
Language level: from intermediate to advanced
Full immersion in the language environment (lessons, sports, games and excursions are in English or French in an international environment)
the choice of the program in English or French,
Accommodation in rooms with children from different countries,
a cozy alpine residence 10 km from Lake Geneva (commune of Leysin),
Getting to know amazing Switzerland – trips to Montreux, Gruyères and Lausanne, Chillon Castle, Alpine hikes,
creative and sports program, detailed in days,
accompanying our best counselors from Moscow and round-the-clock communication with the STB Tours office
A foreign language course. Children can choose English or French for study. The foreign language course includes 20 hours of classes per week in international groups up to 10-12 people. Classes are held 5 days a week on weekdays in the morning. On the first day of school, a test takes place, according to which the children are distributed according to the study groups. A transition to another group is possible if the participant in the program is too easy or difficult for his teacher. At the end of the whole program, each participant is given an official school certificate. &Nbsp; Entertainment program. During your stay in the camp, children will have many opportunities for active recreation in the international environment - from cultural events to adventure games, from hiking to the mountains to participating in team sports. Thanks to the entertainment program, each participant of the camp can perfectly and fun spend the summer holidays, getting acquainted with children from different countries and practicing a foreign language.
Additional tennis course. Participants of the camp are offered an additional course on tennis for 1 or 2 weeks. Classes are held 3 times a week for 2 hours with a professional instructor in mini-groups up to 4 people. The cost of the week of classes: 180 euro.
Additional riding course This course is offered for children under 14 years old, for 1 or 2 weeks. Classes are held 3 times a week for 3 hours in groups of up to 5 people: 2 classes on the arena + 1 exit for the territory. The cost of the week of classes: 180 euro.
Excursion program. There are 3 full day and half day excursions every week. From the excursions are offered: Lausanne, Montreuil, Gruyere, Cailler chocolate factory and cheese factory, water park, Chillon castle, water park. Entrance tickets are not included. We offer a package of entrance tickets “ Discovery ” (90 euros), which will save costs for entrance tickets on the spot. &Nbsp;
by cash in company office
Payment to the camp is to be made at the price of booking on INCAMP.ME
with your discount
Residing at the residence of Le Central R é sidence, meals (full board)
20 lessons per week (English or French)
The full active recreation program
transport and escort at events
group transfer from / to Geneva Airport
all STB Tours services for booking and arranging a trip
pedagogical support from Moscow
round-the-clock communication with the accompanying program in Switzerland and the representative of the STB Tours office in Moscow
Lugovoy Vladimir about camp program «Swiss Discovery» (child 16 years old)
The children lived on the 4th floor. The hotel staff forbade children who came to the program to use the elevator, while ordinary guests freely allowed to use. There was a situation when children were kicked out of the elevator by force. The hotel staff also prohibited children from using towels, which were hanging in the rooms. Food hotel guests and children on the program differed not in favor of the latter. For the victory in all-competition competitions were allowed to dine in the dining room for ordinary guests. Children freely went outside the hotel.
• Answer from camp
Спасибо за Ваш отзыв о программе в Швейцарии. Мы связались с руководителем программы Еленой, она подтверждает, что был прецедент, когда группу детей попросили покинуть лифт, т.к. их набралось 20 человек в лифте!! Это достаточно опасно и может привести, как минимум, к застреванию лифта. Питание для постояльцев отеля и для детей лагеря, действительно, проходило в разных залах. Это особенность организации, арендующей номера в отеле для проведения лагеря, они сами организуют свое питание для лагеря, языковые курсы, мероприятия, а от отеля берут только номера.
Полотенцами можно было пользоваться беспрепятственно в любое время, мы подтвердили информацию у других родителей. Детям можно было выходить за территорию отеля в свободное время с 14.30 до 15.30 и с 18.30 до 19.30 с разрешения организаторов школы - отель находится в горной деревушке, где в радиусе несколько километров иногда не было ни одной машины. С детьми даже в свободное время на улице всегда находился кто-то из организаторов. Вопросы безопасности в Швейцарии очень важны, просто так ни один ребенок не мог покинуть территорию отеля и пойти в любую сторону.
Большинство ребят приехали из Швейцарии в абсолютном восторге! Понимаем, что на программе были моменты, которые могли Вам не понравиться; но жалко, что Вы ставите самые минимальные оценки по 5-бальной системе (1 и 2), что существенно влияет на рейтинг программы и мнение о ней.