The region of Poitou-Charentes is a municipality in the west of France, known for its historical and architectural heritage and, of course, for its famous park "Futuroscope". Poitiers is the perfect place for discovery and entertainment. The camp is ideally located between the historic center of Poitiers and the FUTUROSCOPE park.
In the heart of a closed park, it has many modern infrastructures that allow you to engage in many sports and is complemented by other facilities near the center.
Poitiers, the region of Poitou-Charentes is a municipality in the west of France, known for its historical and architectural heritage and, of course, the famous park "Futuroscope". Poitiers is the perfect place for discovery and entertainment. The PORTO Center, ideally located between the historic center of Poitiers and the FUTUROSCOPE park. The youth is located in the same building, which has about 100 luxurious rooms on 3 floors (4 people per room with everything you need and a fully equipped bathroom). Rare quality accommodation!
In the heart of the closed park, there are many modern infrastructures that allow you to engage in a variety of sports and are complemented by other facilities near the center, namely: several motor sport venues, a water park, a skate park, Beauvoir mountaineering, Saint-Cyr park (lake, beach, sports fields, sailing base, golf, ornithological zone ...) and equestrian center. Two buses, reserved exclusively for our stay, deliver young people to these various places every day.
Sports complex " Mign é Auxances " allows our football camps to enjoy ideal conditions, within walking distance of the center, with 3 football fields exclusively for our groups (2 grass fields and an artificial field).
For children living in the center for more than a week, a washing machine is planned (several washing machines and dryers are in place).
beach, playground, gym, stadium, football field, basketball field, tennis court, dance hall
in-sports grounds, water park, skate park, mountaineering, sailing base, golf, equestrian center
Security and health services:
Around the clock, children are supervised by our graduates.
1 employee for 8 children
A medical officer is located at the camp site.
Women's soccer team " OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS " currently they are benchmarks in France and Europe, which confirms the high level of work of the club's training center (today it is the 1st in France and the 2nd in Europe). Relying on the skills and values of the club, as well as on the local infrastructure of rare quality, we offer the lovers of women's football the opportunity to join us in a football camp. A unique experience available for beginners and experienced players (playing on the field or on the goal).
Gifts to each participant, including equipment Adidas " OL Stage " (shorts, T-shirt and socks)!
Football camp " Olympic Lyon " intended only for girls from 13 to 17 years old with a daily 4-5 hour workout. The Technical Director (having a state patent), who was trained at the Football Club Academy "Lyon", organizes an internship in accordance with the values of the Lyon Academy. Every day, he leads a team that holds state patents for football to bring everyone to a meaningful evolution of their results and requirements for a high level.
Technical and tactical development on the field and beyond with seminars adapted to the profile of each person: - For field players : technical work (pass, dribbling, controlling the ball ...), creating an offset, playing at intervals .....
- For goalkeepers: reading the game, taking the ball, moving, jumping into the water ....
- Analysis of the situation on the video ..... Thinking skills, concentration and emotional management.
- Adapted football workshops
- Constant review of the situations that were worked on during the sessions
- Adapted ancillary activities. Awareness about athlete mode (nutrition, sleep, and emotional life). Introduction to the practice of futsal .
Girls are also offered rest periods, including a room with magazines, card and board games, video games and TV connected to OL TV, or broadcasting reports related to OL TV. A half day without football can be offered (visiting Poitiers, swimming on St. Cyrus lake or entertainment in the center).
In general, all that is needed to make this football practice unforgettable:
- Technical Director, trained at the Olympique Lyonnais Academy , guarantees practical training reflecting the image of the club, both in terms of content and in terms of values.
- Universal team of qualified football coaches , which every week is pleased to welcome young people, girls and boys, goalkeepers and field players.
- Infrastructure of rare quality (living quarters, gym, amphitheater, video hall, lobby and, of course, a sports complex with 3 football fields).
- Personalized surveillance of each player and communication with Recruitment Unit " Olympic Lyon "
- Gifts for each student : equipment " Lyon " (shorts, T-shirt and socks), an autographed poster and a MyOL membership card.
- The most worthy participants are awarded every week, based on sporting achievements or Fairplay, in particular, 2 signed balls and 4 free tickets to matches at the Groupama stadium (excluding the so-called golden matches ; and cup matches).
- Privileged Relationship with the Lyon Football Academy . Opportunity to visit Groupama stadium, share experiences with an employee "OL" (regular, current or former player ...) or train live with professionals.
7:45 - 9:00 AM : Awakening and breakfast. 9:15 - 11:45 : Events. 11:45 - 13:30: Lunch. 13:30 - 14:15 : Quiet hour 14h15 - 17h45: Lessons (resumption of various types of events in accordance with the chosen program). 17:30 - 18:45: Free time and shower. 18h45 - 20h15: Dinner. 20h30 - 22h00: Evening time (duration depends on the day of the week, age and fatigue of young people)
Food and accommodation are included in the price.
Not included in the price:
Children staying at the camp for several weeks are invited to go to the park " FUTUROSCOPE " . A fun day to play football and discover the many attractions of the park.
Photo Pack : Your child receives USB stick with photos of the stay.