"Junior Camp " is a private camp of tour operator STB TOURS in Malta."Junior Camp" is a guarantee of quality and exciting program in the best traditions of our children's camps abroad. "STB TOURS" has been organizing children's camps in Malta for 16 years. Malta is one of the best places for children's summer holidays! Learn English in international groups, great tour in the medieval citadel and the incredible monuments of nature, active vacation on the best sandy beaches!
List of documents required for participation in the summer children's camp in Malta
Documents for a visa (must be submitted at least one month before the departure date):
Attention! Since September 14, 2015, all the Schengen visa issuers have been required to submit biometric data. It is necessary to go through the procedure of fingerprinting (fingerprinting) and photographing in the visa center. The received data will be valid for 5 years (59 months). In this regard, the initial registration of a visa implies an obligatory personal presence of the applicant when submitting documents. From fingerprinting (but not from photographing) children under the age of 12 are released. Visiting a visa center for minors is mandatory with one of the parents!
1. Foreign passport , valid for 3 months from the date of return from Malta. Warning! The passport must contain two unused pages to accommodate the Maltese visa and airport stamps.
2. 2 photos colored on a light background RECENT 3.5 x 4.5 matt without an oval.
3. Profile ENGLISH does not fill out, you only need to sign the item 37 and the last page in the questionnaire.
4. Questionnaire for the visa application form, (filled in for the child)
5. A photocopy of the first page and a page with a residence permit Russian passports for both parents.
6. For children under the age of 14 – copy of the child's passport of the child (page with photo and residence permit).
7. Required from one of the parents! Either the currency purchase confirmation (for 50 euros per person for the day of stay in Malta), OR a statement of availability of funds on an international credit card, OR statement of account status (if the account is ruble, then the reference should indicate the equivalent of the ruble amount in dollars or euros). Extracts or information must be no more than 1 month before the expected date of filing for a visa. An extract from the bank must be on the bank's letterhead with the stamp and signature of the bank employee. On the certificate of currency purchase must be signed by the cashier.
8. A photocopy of a birth certificate , notarized (in order to avoid misunderstandings, the original is not accepted).
9. Notarized consent (&Malta and other Schengen countries …) from both parents in the name of the caregiver (the full name of the tutor is given after full payment of the permit, not later than 10 days before departure). Consent, for children over 12 years old, can be issued for independent departure (… independently, without escort …) without an escort. Attention! In addition, you must have notarized copies of documents confirming the relationship (guardianship, adoption, guardianship):
a birth certificate with identical surnames.
a birth certificate and certificates of new marriages with a change of names in the presence of different surnames.
documents of guardianship, adoption, guardianship in case of deceased, missing parents or deprived of parental rights
To the original consent for departure, copies of the first pages of passports of both parents or an official guardian must be attached. In case of guardianship, a documentary certificate showing the status of guardian.
10. Power of Attorney filing to the Maltese Embassy as a Word document. Warning: The power of attorney requires the signature of the parent who provided an extract from the bank, all other data are filled in for the child .
11. Help from school . (the certificate from the place of study should not be older than 1 month before the expected date of filing (as well as the financial guarantee)).
12. Sponsorship letter, from one of the parents , who provided an extract from the bank.
Documents required to be submitted to the Malta Embassy for a Maltese visa (documents must be provided at least 14 working days before the departure date).
Blanks of all necessary documents can be downloaded from the site, or requested by email.
Documents for the camp (must be submitted to the office at least 2 weeks before departure (medical assistance can be brought to the airport)):
1. An application addressed to the camp director with the dates of stay in the camp (the data for the camp leader can be left blank).
2. A parent's completed application form " My Child " issued by a travel agency (the information of the questionnaire is required by the counselor and the doctor and is confidential information not to be disclosed).
3. Rules of Conduct must be signed by one of the parents and be sure to the child.
4. “ Help of the student leaving for the children's camp ” (medical form U-79) with a mark about vaccinations, chronic diseases and rest opportunities in the conditions of the camp (it is made out by the school nurse or in the polyclinic at the place of residence).
5. Information about the absence of contacts with infectious patients no earlier than three days before departure.
Documents for departure (you need to have at the airport):
1. Passport, with a Schengen visa valid for the duration of the trip;
2 Notarized consent (&Malta and other Schengen countries …) from both parents in the name of the educator (the name of the tutor the firm informs after full payment of the permit, not later than 10 days before departure). Consent, for children over 12 years old, can be issued for independent departure (… alone, without escort …) without an escort.
Warning: Additionally, you must have notarized copies of documents confirming the relationship (guardianship, adoption, guardianship).
3. A photocopy of a birth certificate , certified by a notary or an original.
4. In addition, it is necessary to take to the airport all the documents for the camp, which were not delivered in advance to the office (medical certificates).
Company registration number:
Certificate of registration in the unified federal register:
# РТО 006955 (you can check in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators www.russiatourism.ru/operators/)
Certificates and awards:
Do you like this camp? Tell your friend
The camp is located at the Plaza Regency hotel. The hotel is located on the first line from the sea, in the most beautiful and prestigious part of Sliema, on the coast of St. Julian's Bay. Plaza Regency – modern, very clean hotel with excellent accommodation and meals, one of the best hotels in Malta from the category 3 * superior.
The guys are waiting for clean new rooms, excellent food, spacious foyers and halls for events. Across the road – the only sandy beach of Sliema and a beautiful park area.
In the hotel:
a sun terrace on the roof with a swimming pool, a children's pool and a snack bar;
A restaurant overlooking the bay;
A game room for large camp events and a concert hall.
Rooms: 3-bedded with all amenities. In the room: bath / shower, air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer.
Meals: 3-times hot, " buffet " ;. Water is turned on.
3 bed room
3 - single
40 000 m2
beach, concert hall, playground, pool
Security and health services:
Medical control is exercised by the camp's own doctor, who lives with the group and accompanies the children for all activities and excursions. Our doctor is a Russian specialist with a full set of necessary medications. All the children on our program are insured by the Military Insurance Company. The policy covers all costs associated with providing first aid.
The training takes place on the basis of the linguistic school ELA " (“ English Language Academy ”).
English Language Academy (ELA) was founded in 1988 and is licensed by the Malta Ministry of Education, and is also a member of FELTOM (Federation of English Language Teaching Organizations, Malta). ELA school is famous for its individual approach to each student, due to which many return here annually.
Number of lessons per week: 20 academic hours.
Language level: from the very beginning (Beginner) to the most advanced (Advanced). The level is determined at the first lesson-testing.
School groups: up to 12 people. To achieve maximum effectiveness of teaching, the school seeks to create international groups.
Teachers: native speakers are Maltese and English. All teachers are certified by relevant certificates and diplomas.
In the program of the camp “ Junior Camp ”:
Please note that in Camp “ Junior Camp ” children almost do not have free time! The program of the camp is carefully prescribed in advance by the hour and includes a lot of creative, sports and recreational activities involving maximum employment of each child.
In camp “ Junior Camp ” children are waiting for creative festivals, shooting video clips, workshops on handmade, fashion shows, creative projects and presentations on the youth life of Malta. Each participant of the camp will be able to reveal his creative talents and be a star on the stage!
Great attention in the camp is paid to sports and active rest, as a pledge of good health and excellent mood! In the camp there are sports team games, football, beach volleyball, morning gymnastics, yoga and fitness on the Mediterranean coast.
The camp program also includes intellectual events - discussion games, city quests, quizzes, treasure hunts, strategic games, master classes in journalism, interviews with local residents. One of the features of the camp "Young Camp ” Discussions with famous people of Malta – musicians, actors, journalists, artists.
Evening at Camp “ Junior Camp ” – this is the most comfortable time. Our children are waiting for gatherings on the beach with a guitar, trust paths, rallying games, traditional cozy tea-parties, romantic walks along the embankments and beach parties at sunset!
And also in the camp program a lot of entertainment:
Organized school parties and discos – the famous Open Air Parties,
Visiting bowling, laser tag, IMAX cinema,
Exciting interactive games: interviews with locals, city quests, searching for ghosts and ancient artifacts of Malta li>
Evening cruises in the most beautiful bays of Malta,
And much more interesting!
All tours are specially designed for the camp “ Junior Camp ” taking into account many years of experience working with children's groups and the interests of children.
1. Visit the capital of Malta – the city of Valletta. We will see beautiful knight colleges and ancient temples, the Grand Master's Palace, visit the blossoming Barakka Gardens with a breathtaking view of the Big Harbor from a bird's eye view, walk through the central streets and shopping centers of Valletta!
2. Visit to the ancient capital of Malta – city of Mdina. Mdina – « Silence City » ;, an ancient and mysterious city of Malta, surrounded by fortress walls. Narrow medieval streets, ancient temples, graceful balconies and doors, a few inhabitants of Mdina - descendants of Maltese aristocrats - keep the secret of one of Malta's most enigmatic and memorable places.
3. A sightseeing trip by bus with an open top with a visit to the Blue Grotto. We will drive across the southern part of Malta on the famous 2-level open-top bus – see the breathtaking views from the Dingley cliffs and the lost in the fog isle of Philfl, visit the 'dark cave » Ar Dalam and ride on boats along the bay with giant cliffs and the Blue Grotto, which is so popular among the guests of Malta!
4. Boat trip on high-speed boats. The best excursion, in the opinion of all camp participants “ Junior Camp &rdquo ;! We will start our boat trip from one of the best sandy beaches of Malta Golden Bay, where we shot the movie "Troy » with Brad Pete. Further our way lies to the tiny island of Comino, near which we will arrange bathing in the Blue Lagoon, the most beautiful bay of the Mediterranean. On the way back, we stop at the breathtaking 30-meter high cliffs of Comino and visit several sea caves.
5. A trip to the national summer holiday &la festa » and an evening fireworks festival. Every Saturday in Malta, there is a national holiday, "festa » ;, dedicated to local saints. Evening folk festivals are accompanied by unique Maltese fireworks, a special pride of the Maltese inhabitants. Impressions from the colorful unforgettable show will be enhanced by folk sweets from the festive shops of delicious souvenirs, traditional for &la Festa ».
6. Evening cruise on the bays of Malta. The most romantic camp trip. The setting sun on the horizon, the cries of seagulls far above the sea, splashes of waves and beautiful music … and of course, tasty treats on board! Great Harbor, Comino Island, St. Paul's Bay and Adira Bay at the rate!
7. Visit the shopping and entertainment complex &la Bay Street » in the resort town of St. Julian's. In this place, loved by our participants, all the pleasures are gathered together – a shopping center with the best souvenirs and European brands, a bowling alley, a cinema, attractions and slot machines, as well as many cafes! We will want to come back here!
8. Visit ancient excavations and catacombs. In the center of the island are the underground catacombs of St. Paul and St. Agatha, built thousands of years ago by unknown tribes and written with mysterious signs. While archaeologists around the world are struggling over the riddle of the ancient culture of Malta, with a sinking heart we allow ourselves to pass through intricate underground passages and millennial burials, see ritual stones, underground oracle rooms and sacred plates.
9. Visit the best Maltese sandy beaches of Golden Bay, Mellieha Bay and Paradise Bay with water attractions.
10. A visit to the Waterpark “ Splash &n Fun &rdquo ;. A favorite holiday destination in Malta for children and adults! Exciting water slides, &lazy river » artificial waves, huge pool and gay animation will not leave indifferent fans of water activities on a hot summer day!
11. A full day cruise on the island of Gozo with a visit to the medieval Citadel of Victoria, the beach with the red sand of Ramla Bay and the ancient megalithic temples of Ggantija.
12. And also all the most interesting places of Sliema – Duck Village, Bridge of Love, Independence Gardens, White Shadows and the largest shopping centers Plaza and Point!
The program includes a basic package of excursions: Valletta, Mdina, sandy beaches of Mellieha Bay and Golden Bay.
The price of the package of additional recommended tours is about 160 euros (sightseeing tour, Blue Grotto, Comino Island and Blue Lagoon, Festa, water park, catacombs, Bay Street).
by cash in company office
accommodation in 3-bed rooms with all conveniences
3-time hot food (with water)
English Language Training " English Language Academy » " (20 lessons per week)
Testing the level of knowledge of the language
certificate of training at the appropriate level
photocopies of educational materials
educational meetings with famous people of Malta
24-hour pedagogical support
medical insurance policy
the basic package of excursions (Valletta, Mdina, trips to the sandy beaches of Golden Bay and Mellieha Bay, educational trips and meetings)
transfer airport - hotel - airport
All travel expenses
communication with the head in Malta and the STB Tours office in Moscow 24 hours a day. Each camp participant is also provided with a free local Vodaphone SIM card (all incoming calls are free of charge).
Not included in the price:
Flight — from 390 euros (regular flight AIR MALTA)
Schengen visa – 70 euros
What to take with:
Please note that in summer there are almost no cold days in Malta. Therefore, sweaters and jackets children will not be needed. From warm clothes, put on a tracksuit and / or windbreaker and / or a denim.
For classes: usual summer clothes (shirts, shorts, breeches, skirts), light summer shoes (socks - 1-2 pairs maximum for the entire shift). No form and dress code at school.
Prepare your child a handy shopping bag – A4 size folder for lesson materials, 2-3 pens, a simple pencil and notepad for notes.
We recommend that you buy 2-3 Russian souvenirs (matryoshka, a small souvenir booklet about Moscow, etc.) for the teacher and fellow in the English group. Your child will be able to give them in the last class.
For the beach: towel (2 pcs.), beach shoes, headdress (2 pcs.), sun cream (minimum 15-20 protection for the first days, 6-12 for the following), beach bag where to put it all).
It is advisable to put the child a light shirt with long sleeves (in case of burnt shoulders).
For every day: T-shirts (no more than 4-5 pieces), shorts (2-3 pieces), breeches, jeans, etc.
at the rate of two organized washings in 2 weeks.
Toilet accessories: toothbrush, paste, shampoo, gel, sponge - in reasonable quantities (especially girls!). Towels for the room are not needed.
You can take with you: a reading book, a camera, a mobile phone, audio player.
Prohibited have with you: electronic games
We do not recommend taking with you: Expensive mobile phones and video cameras, expensive jewelry (there are no conditions for their storage).
Money: The recommended amount for pocket costs – from 150 euros per week (souvenirs, ice cream, extra trips and excursions, laundry). Recommended amount for additional excursions – 160 euros for 2 weeks. Please notify the child that this amount will be postponed from the envelope and the balance of the unvisited extra excursions will be refunded at the end of the shift. &Nbsp;
Tsabanova Natal'ya Borisovna about camp program «Junior Camp» (child 15 years old)
Very interesting, rich program, many excursions. Attentive, responsible and very emotional counselors. Thank you so much for changing Sonya, Wife and Sultan. The location and accommodation at the hotel is comfortable. There are no problems with food and drinking water. Classes at school are interesting and not tiring. The daughter is absolutely delighted!
No flaws were found.
• Answer from camp
Thank you very much for your feedback on the camp! We will be waiting for you again in our camps!
Agapova Elena Vladimirovna about camp program «Junior Camp» (child 17 years old)
A wonderful program, excellent counselors (thank you in particular to Zakhar Lyakh)! My son now has a huge number of new friends (all the guys have a good time together in two weeks). And this is largely due to the work of the leaders. Many thanks to Maria (STB tours) for the clear organization of our children's rest!
Was promised a daily 1 bottle of drinking water, unfortunately, was not. I had to buy for my money.
• Answer from camp
Thank you very much for your feedback about the camp in Malta! We will again wait for your child in the camps Junior Camp!
We must clarify that in the camp water is always provided free of charge during lunch and dinner in unlimited quantities, but it can not be taken outside the restaurant, the camp managers do not promise other options. We apologize for the misunderstanding.
Marina Hopyorskaya about camp program «Junior Camp» (child 16 years old)
Great camp! We want to say a big thank you to everyone - both the organizers and the leader. 16-year-old son is delighted! Excellent location of the hotel, good food, a lot of excursions. It was pleasant, that the counselor Anya Baldina daily posted photos in Vkontakte. We, the parents, were aware of all the interesting activities in the camp. This is very cool, thank you!
The child has excellent English, and there was a fear that he would be bored and uninteresting there. But everything turned out very cool! Son with pleasure went to classes, also talked with foreigners, and for 2 weeks managed to improve his language. We highly recommend this camp.
• Answer from camp
Thank you very much for your feedback !! We wish you a great time in the summer, and we will wait again in our camps!
Lyubentsova Ol'ga Vladimirovna about camp program «Junior Camp» (child 12 years old)
Children liked the camp very much (they were 12 and 11 years old), they already expressed a desire to go there again. I, like my mother, liked that the counselors quickly and efficiently responded to requests / problems and really solved them.
I misunderstood the description of the camp and waited for schoolchildren from other countries to be in the camp. It turned out that communication in English was only in the school itself.
• Answer from camp
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Indeed, in our naval camps, most of the camp program after classes takes place in Russian. More international communication on our programs in Ireland, Scotland, England, but there is a less intense creative program, because the rate is more on training.
Aleksandr Harlamov about camp program «Junior Camp» (child 14 years old)
Everything is fine, organization, food, counselors, leadership.
Classes of language would be much more interesting if the group had more foreigners than the children from Russia - this is my son's opinion. In addition, all tours were in Russian, and not in English, as promised.
Miroshnichenko Tat'yana about camp program «Junior Camp» (child 12 years old)
The son returned very pleased. The program is very rich and varied. Special thanks to Alina, Ana and Yura for the excellent leadership of the convoy! Excellent rest was largely due to the counselor. During the shift, many bright photos and video films were made by the leaders. The son asks for the next year in Malta, and for the 2nd shift. Rated 5+
No shortcomings were found.
• Answer from camp
Thank you so much for your feedback about Camp Junior Camp! We will be glad to see you again in Malta or in other countries where our camp is taking place!