Ice Age - a new program of the project "Skill Camp", started in the summer of 2019, separated from the program "Pathfinder". This program has its own goals and objectives, pursues the main meaning of our project – personal and physical growth of its participants. The main feature and uniqueness of the program "Ice age" is to create a developing environment, as close as possible to the era of formation of modern humanity-the glacial and post-glacial period.
agreement (original) - sent by e-mail after booking;
copy of passport (from age 14) or birth certificate (up to 14 years)
A copy of the compulsory health insurance policy
You do not need help for off-season programs (winter, spring and fall vacations), but we recommend that you visit a doctor to make sure that your baby is healthy
The documents for the child to be sent to the camp are sent to our representative when sending the child.
* When transferring documents to the representatives of the Skill Camp project, you must also transfer 2000 rubles to a temporary account. Money is returned back if the child gives up all the equipment.
Attention to parents! Organizers " Skill Camps " strive to ensure that only motivated participants get to the project, creating a developing environment in the circle of like-minded people. So from 2018 onwards for newbies A compulsory interview is conducted. Details are requested from the organizers after booking.
Documents for participation in the camp program (provided at the time of departure):
Documents for the child to be sent to the program (transmitted to our representative when sending the child):
1. Notarized Consent for escort through the territory of the Russian Federation and representation of interests, responsibility for the life and health of the child (information on whom the Consent is issued is sent by e-mail after booking), a copy of the document of the parent who draws up the Consent.
Consent is issued for the entire period of the program (or several) and from one of the parents.
2. The agreement (original) is sent to the e-mail by the office staff after booking the program. Not to be confused with Notarized Consent.
3. The document of the child (up to 14 years old - birth certificate, after 14 years old – passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation).
4. Health insurance policy.
5. Medical certificate « For a child leaving for the camp », form 79U. The certificate is issued by a nurse at school or a pediatrician.
6. Certificate of lack of contact with infectious patients – Prescribes an SES or clinic 3 days before arrival.
7. Certificate for participation in a multi-day trip with a duration of a day trip of up to 15 km (taken from the attending physician in the clinic).
8. An extract from the card about the presence of vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis or a receipt (filled out by parents if there is no vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis).
All listed documents in the ORIGINALS should be sent for sending, certificates should be put in a separate file. Parents are responsible for the availability of documents.
* When transferring documents to our representatives, pocket money is handed over at the request of the purchase of souvenir products (we recommend 3,000 to 5,000 rubles).
1500 rubles from pocket money is taken for camouflage for the program (in the absence of his camouflage).
* Mobile phones, players, game consoles are strictly prohibited and will be seized upon arrival.
Regionalnaya obshchestvennaya organizaciya Moskovskoj oblasti «Roditelskoe sobranie»
In brick buildings, in comfortable rooms, designed for 3-5 people, amenities next to the number on the block.
In the room there is a bed, a bedside table, a closet.
All rooms, showers and toilets after cosmetic repairs.
shared between rooms
250 000 m2
Security and health services:
On the territory of the base there is a medical building equipped with everything necessary, there is an insulator. On the programs of the project " Camp of Skill " own medical worker.
Physical and personal growth program &Pathfinder » project « Skill camp » – it is an active, exciting and cognitive adventure with a special spirit and mood. Its goal is to bring the modern child closer to nature, to acquaint him with the hunting traditions of the peoples of our country, to teach to treat carefully the Native land and the animal world inhabiting it. The program gives participants the opportunity to learn practical skills in hunting, tourism, needlework and other practical activities.
In the program (adjustments can be made by the weather):
arranging a halt in the forest, heating and cooking at the stake
history, types and traditions of winter hunting (video lecture)
feeding of wild animals
making snowshoes, wooden sleds
Photo hunting of animals and birds
Pathfinding is the study of traces of wild animals in a natural habitat
familiarization with hunting weapons
Wood carving and handicrafts made of natural materials
cutting of firewood with an ax
Evening tea parties
Warning! It is very important that the participant and parents understand where their child is going. They understood that he was not going to the children's health camp, but to the program of physical and personal growth .
The rise of 8.00
Morning hygiene 8.45
Room cleaning 9.30
Training Block # 1 10.00
Training Block # 2 12.00
Time for sleep and rest 14.00
Time for additional lessons 14.00
Training Block # 3 16.00
Block # 4 Evening 20.00
Second dinner, general fee 22.00
by cash in company office
payment to the camp is to be made at the price of booking on INCAMP.ME
after payment you receive 1000 bonuses
holding the specified program
the passage of all declared disciplines with the use of equipment
rent a special form
road to and back
What to take with:
Things to take with you:
1. A backpack (large), a sports bag or a suitcase on wheels (there should not be a few handbags and bags in the hands) for personal things. It is advisable to have an extra small backpack in which you can mark out spare socks, change clothes and a thermos for walking tours or a towel and slippers for bathing in the ice-hole or visiting the bathhouse.
2. Warm shoes with protection against falling into the snow (felt boots, boots, boots).
5. Two pairs of warm socks, three pairs of ordinary and spare insoles (preferably felt).
6. Warm jacket and pants.
7. Thermal underwear, sweater and other clothes in the required quantity.
8. A winter hat (a jacket hood is not an alternative!), Gloves or mittens (two pairs).
9. Bathing accessories and bath towel.
10. Toiletries, personal hygiene items, several changes of linen and socks.
11. A personal first-aid kit (the medicines needed by the child will be taken under the supervision of the program doctor).
12. Mug and knife.
The knife of the WORKER. The lower its quality, the more likely the child will be hurt by it. No nail files (silver) on the blade. Folding penknives with a blade length of 3-5 cm, a bunch of screwdrivers - pickings too, absolutely useless. It is better to give the child a strong kitchen knife with a reasonable length of the blade (7-12 cm). Knives for children at &Pathfinder » REALLY needed. This is a necessary thing for full participation in the program.
13. Flashlight electric with a stock of batteries (for evening classes and trips to the spring for water). At the request of parents, we can arrange the storage of your baby's photographic equipment and its timely issuance.
With you you can take a white camouflage, skis, small sleigh sledge, binoculars and other optical observation devices, a thermos with a volume of 0.5-0.7 liters, a mat underlining (« five points), electric drying for shoes, etc. subjects.
Ol'ga Vladimirovna about camp program «Lager' navyika. Sledopyit»
(boy 13 years old)
For the first time, two sons were sent to the programs "I Sam" and "Pathfinder"
Full of delight and a lot of wonderful experiences.
Especially impressed the instructor with their masculine and human qualities. They are asked to send them again, which we will do
No shortcomings were noted.
• Answer from camp
Hello! Thank you for participating in our programs and thank you for your feedback.
Golubeva about camp program «proekt «Lager' navyika» SkillCamp.ru - programma «Sledopyit»»
(boy 14 years old)
Thank you very much for everything. The child really enjoyed it. And there is a desire to go to the next course in the summer.
Personally, I was very calm for him and for his presence in the camp, especially since I was not in Moscow at this time. He calmly arrived and drove home alone.
We did not find any shortcomings.
• Answer from camp
Good afternoon! Great, together we will bring up independent and skillful guys! Thank you for your trust and look forward to our programs.
Elena Arachikovna about camp program «Lager' navyika «SkillCamp» -programma «Sledopyit +»»
(boy 9 years old)
Teachers of the camp bring up real masculine qualities in boys, they teach them how to work with their hands and make them. The son brought a birdhouse, be proud that he made it almost himself! Learn to use the gifts of nature and treat it with care! The son said that they were always busy with something. Every day a swimming pool. For us this is the 4th camp, there is something to compare.
I did not see any flaws. The only thing the child must want to go there, because the orientation of the camp is specific.
• Answer from camp
Hello, Thanks for the feedback. On all our programs, the participants are busy with the acquisition of any skills. With our programs, children come, according to the parents, as charred and quite different from a good side. We wait for you again.