The program for future mothers, wives, guardians of a harmonious family. Women's craft, imposed on the moral education of girls in traditional images and values. Held only once a year. It's strange how they do so much in one week.…
c announcement (original) - sent by e-mail after booking;
copy of passport (from age 14) or birth certificate (up to 14 years)
a copy of the compulsory health insurance policy
not required for the off-season programs (winter, spring and fall holidays), but we recommend that you visit the doctor to make sure that your baby is healthy.
Attention to parents! Organizers " Skill Camps " strive to ensure that only motivated participants get to the project, creating a developing environment in the circle of like-minded people. So from 2018 onwards for newbies A compulsory job interview is conducted. Details are requested from the organizers after booking.
Documents for participation in the camp program (provided at the time of departure):
Documents for the child to be sent to the program (transmitted to our representative when sending the child):
1. Notarized Power of Attorney for escort through the territory of the Russian Federation and representation of interests, responsibility for the life and health of the child, as well as for the organization of his movement and residence (information on whom the Power of Attorney is drawn up is sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after booking).
The power of attorney is issued for the entire period of the program (or several) and from one of the parents.
2. The agreement (original) is sent by e-mail to the office staff after booking the program. &Nbsp;
3. The document of the child (up to 14 years old - birth certificate, after 14 years old – passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation) and his registration.
4. Health Insurance Policy.
5. Medical certificate « For the child leaving for the camp » ;, form 79U. The certificate is issued by a nurse at school or a pediatrician.
6. Certificate of lack of contact with infectious patients – writes out an SES or clinic 3 days before arrival.
7. Certificate for participation in a multi-day trip with a duration of a day trip of up to 15 km (taken from the attending physician in the clinic).
8. An extract from the card about the presence of vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis or a receipt (filled out by parents if there is no vaccination against ticks).
Bring all of the listed documents in ORIGINALS for dispatch, put the certificates in a separate file. &Nbsp;
Parents are responsible for the availability of documents.
* When transferring documents to our representatives, pocket money is handed over at the request of the purchase of souvenir products (we recommend 3,000 to 5,000 rubles).
1,500 rubles from pocket money is taken for camouflage for the program (in the absence of his camouflage).
* Mobile phones, players, game consoles are strictly prohibited and will be seized upon arrival.
Regionalnaya obshchestvennaya organizaciya Moskovskoj oblasti «Roditelskoe sobranie»
The program will be held on the basis of the hunting zone of the Ministry of Defense "Pereslavskoye", 2 km North of the village of Slobodka, Pereslavsky district.
The base is located in an ecologically clean place and is remote from settlements, roads and businesses. The base has a well-groomed territory and the necessary infrastructure (kitchen, dining room, toilets, shower, spacious hall with carpet for evening gatherings with tea, a playground for outdoor activities with a tent from the weather and archery, etc.).
Accommodation in a brick building in comfortable rooms for 2-4 people., amenities in a room or a block of 2 rooms. The room has a bed, bedside table, wardrobe. All rooms, shower and toilet after modern renovation.
large well-groomed territory, distance from settlements, roads and businesses;
own home kitchen, large dining room;
spacious hall with carpet for evening get-togethers with a cup of tea;
playground outdoors with a tent from the weather;
consecrated spring with spring water (chapel).
Russian banya (steam room for 6-8 people).
Meals: 5 meals per a day (Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, second dinner) - according to the norms of child's nutrition. It is possible to prepare vegetarian and dietary food on individual requests.
2-4 persons per a room
shared between rooms
250 000 m2
Security and health services:
On the territory of the base there is a medical building equipped with everything necessary, there is an insulator. On the programs of the project " Camp of Skill " own medical worker.
Additional topics for the group "Women's Team" (girls):
Processing of bone and horn (making sewing needles, jewelry and amulets);
Sewing bone needle bag for tea collection, decorating it with paintings or stuffing on the fabric.
Weaving of colored threads ties-lace for a bag of linen.
Manufacturer of Christmas fancy dress costumes and decorations.
Making a bracelet of leather.
Women's hairstyles (braiding and braids on the hair in different ways, reconstruction of archaeological materials of women's hairstyles of the Paleolithic). Making hair ornaments from wood, mammoth bone, horn, leather and feathers.
Weaving of necklaces with pendants from different materials (colored threads, leather, feathers and various natural raw materials).
Body and face decoration with drawings and ornaments (history, purpose, technology).
Cooking block (preparation of tea compositions from dried herbs, cooking flour on an ancient stone zernoterke (fossil) and baking pancakes and cakes on the stone, making jam from wild berries, Christmas kutya from wheat in a cast iron, vitamin drinks and sbiten, making "right" sweets from honey, nuts and dried fruits).
Dances, dances and gymnastics. Christmas divination on the betrothed. Girls ' gatherings by candlelight with sincere conversations. Photo shoots with dressing up in ancient clothes and furs.
Techniques of self-defense, self-preservation and self-rescue on the street, indoors, Elevator, etc. places. Fundamentals of conflictology.
08:00 - Gettiing Up
08:15 - Charging
08:45 - Morning hygiene
09:00 - Breakfast
09:30 - Room Cleaning
10:00 - Study Block #1 (conversation, craft)
12:00 - Training Block #2 (craft, cooking, gymnastics)
13:30 - Lunch
14:00 - Time for Sleep and Rest
14:30 - Block #3 (game, craft)
15:45 - Afternoon Snack
16:00 - Block #4 (conversations, craft)
18:00 - Block #5 (cooking, craft)
19:30 - Dinner
20:00 - Block #6 (Evening events, film lecture, guitar evening)
22:00 - Second dinner, camp line-up
23:00 - Lights Out
by cash in company office
payment to the camp is to be made at the price of booking on INCAMP.ME
after payment you receive 1000 bonuses
carrying out the specified program;
the passage of all declared disciplines and the use of equipment
Not included in the price:
* When transferring documents to representatives of the project "Skill Camp", you must also transfer 2000 rubles to a temporary account. Money is returned back if the child gives up all the equipment.
What to take with:
1. Backpack, sports bag or a suitcase on wheels (there should not be a few handbags and bags in the hands).
2. Warm shoes with protection against falling into the snow (felt boots, boots, boots).