Prague is a beautiful, amazing city in Europe, a benevolent country. Teachers are native speakers. Attentive staff, ease of communication with parents. Rich program. Thank you all for the combined study with a good rest son! From the trip there were good memories.
I also want to express my gratitude to the curator of MSM Polina Shostakova for her readiness to always provide the necessary assistance.
English in Prague: 1) a beautiful city, a friendly country, Czech is understandable, as one of the Slavic languages, many residents of the Czech Republic know Russian - you will not get lost and settle;
2) acquaintance with one more culture and style of life;
3) diversity in the program: excursions in both Prague and Dresden;
4) active young curators and teachers of English provide liveliness of employment and cause excellent emotions;
5) Friends! Communication! Motion! Optimism!
6) convenient and sufficient food;
7) no breakdowns in the program;
8) availability of communication between parents and curators;
9) reasonable price of the program.
1) it is a pity that there are no similar autumn and spring programs;
2) in groups, mainly students from the CIS who know Russian, and there is no natural everyday communication in English outside the classroom;
3) on excursions to universities there is not enough information about the life of students in educational institutions, about the uniqueness of classes and the prospects of entering them.
• Answer from camp
Thanks for your feedback! We have both autumn and spring programs! You can reserve a place for the spring right now!