The child returned in complete delight. I am very glad that I liked not only the pool and entertainment, but also the chess lessons themselves. She also talked about other educational games. Many thanks to the organizers.
Awful not comfortable conditions of departure and return - in the middle of the working day. I had to take time off from work twice. Moreover, when issuing a ticket, it was said that the children returned at 19:00, and suddenly a message arrives at 15 o’clock that they have already left and will be there in an hour! It would be nice to think not only about the pleasure for the children, but also about the convenience for working parents who pay for all this.
I am very pleased with the choice of the camp for my son.
- excellent conditions for accommodation, a beautiful place
- busy schedule
- I liked the child, I want to go
- liked the counselors and teachers.
Thank you very much to everyone who participates in the organization and implementation of the project!
- the phone remained with the child, I would like the phone to be available no more than half an hour a day
- parents in the chat are asking a lot of personal questions that do not concern other children and parents, require photo guides and other reports from the leaders. In my opinion, counselors should be concentrated on children, and not beautiful photos and reports. And of course, chat only until 10pm and 8am. Leaders also need to rest.
And again the child is delighted with the trip to the camp! First I went for one shift, then I asked to stay on the second. A lot of positive impressions from chess lessons and from rest in general. Be sure to go still. Many thanks to the organizers!
For all indicators that are given (conditions of placement-security), we boldly put 5 points. For children who are keen on chess, communicating with coaches of such high qualification is an invaluable experience and gives an additional impetus to perfection. Many thanks! Lushin Yu.A., Kamalova Victoria