I don’t want to write about some minor flaws, they are everywhere, because everyone has different requests and needs. The main thing is that for the first time in my life, a child arrived happy - a happy one from the camp and said, "I do not want to leave there, when can I return again." So the score is 5.
Small groups. An individual approach, an interesting program. Restricting children interacting with the phone is the biggest advantage !!! Everything is very cool 👍
I can not say anything about the shortcomings.
Arina really liked it. Still impressed. He asks to send her to this camp again in the summer. Thank you very much for your work. Everything is very well organized. Counselors really liked, kind and positive. We are thrilled. Fell in love with horses even more)))
1. Convenient location in a beautiful place in a forest zone;
2. The rooms are cozy. 2 people lived. the shower and the entire bathroom are in excellent condition (we have something to compare with);
3. The availability of sports fields;
4. The territory is clean;
5. Complete healthy nutrition. The child’s review is very positive. Oh, she doesn’t eat everything with us;
6. A very interesting and rich daily program for children, contests;
7. Cool evening shows and discos;
8. Balanced mode of use of gadgets;
9. The daughter brought a sea of crafts and prizes.
we know that classes lasted 1.5 hours every day, but about English classes there were fewer reviews from the child.
This is my first time at this camp and I really enjoyed it. here I beg my parents to send there in the summer.
• Answer from camp
Thank you very much for such a flattering review. English in our camp is really important, but not the main component of relaxation. Therefore, here your child is absolutely right) We are waiting for Shine in the summer!)
1. Good organization;
2. Sports and leisure;
3. Accommodation for children.
The child liked everything except nutrition. But she, of course, did not starve) I found in a day what to eat. Loved the counselors and other children, she was sorry for parting with everyone. This was her first experience in the camp - and he is very, very positive.
• Answer from camp
Thank you for your feedback, we hope that next time our child will like it even more, we are waiting for you again!
Speaking English was taught by native speakers, there were master classes on stage speech
There is no communication with parents in the form of photo reports, in other schools there were. There were no input and final tests in English - the result is incomprehensible. It was only a surprise that in the class they were shown the film “Call” in English and the child did not sleep well at night.
Boring, uninteresting, there were children who were inadequate and prevented from conducting classes, did not listen to the teacher.
They fed good dinners, but no afternoon snacks, in the dining room they were not allowed to buy anything for their money.
• Answer from camp
Olga, hello! Thank you for your feedback on our program. Let me introduce some explanations.
1. Usually we provide a photo report on the shift next week after its completion, so we ask you to wait a bit. This week we will send a link to the photos by email to all parents. We also post photo reports in our group in Vkontakte, where you can also see photos of previous shifts.
2. We always conduct entrance testing for all guys on the first day of the program. Since the program involves the development of colloquial communication skills in English - testing takes place orally in the form of a game. According to the test results, the child is identified in the group. We also believe that the children are in constant testing at schools and it seems to us that it is much more important to devote as much time as possible to speaking in English than to the next tests of knowledge.
3. At one of the classes, the topic of cinema was discussed. Children passed the names of cinematic genres. Horror films have also been discussed in the context of this topic. The teacher showed excerpts from films of different genres. As an example, the teacher showed an excerpt from a children's horror story for Halloween (absolutely harmless). One of the children said that he had watched the film Call and he really liked it. The children happily picked up this topic and asked the teacher to watch a passage at the break. Of course, the teacher refused them. We have good, adequate teachers who would never begin to show a real horror film to children. Also, standing up for the teacher, we inform you that for each lesson a three page lesson plan was prepared, which also provides for break activities. Upon request, we are ready to provide it to you.
4. In order to make children comfortable and to motivate them to speak English, classes are held in the form of a game. Of course, it happens that the child flirts and there are problems with discipline.
5. For an afternoon snack, we offered gingerbread cookies, cakes, bananas and tea.
6. We do not allow children to buy food during the day, as there are children who are allergic to certain food additives. There is a great danger that a child may treat a child with an allergy. For example, there was a child with a gluten allergy in your shift.
Of course, the program of this shift was not as diverse as usual in view of well-known circumstances, because of which we did not have the opportunity to visit the educational and entertainment centers of the city.
We really hope that you will give us another chance and join us for one of the following vacation programs.
The child was comfortable and interesting, went to the camp with great desire, despite the long road with traffic jams. Of course, the interest of the child is largely the merit of teachers, many thanks.
Krasnodarskiy kray, Lazarevskiy r-on, pos.Loo, ul. Luchezarnaya , d. 74
23 march 2020
Anna Fedorovna about program «VTOChKU»
(boy 7 years old)
I want to express my deep gratitude to the children's recreation camp "VOCHOCHU". Last year, sent a son. She was worried ... He’s a gourmet for me, “I won’t eat it, I don’t want to”, and in the camp I said that I ate everything because it was very tasty. I was pleasantly surprised and glad. He told me that he loved pastries very much, that they themselves made it, the smell throughout the dining room. My son even ate dinner every day !!! You can’t make it at home, but in the camp every day 2 plates.
I also want to express my deep gratitude to the counselors for their attentiveness and care. They are great fellows - they carry out so many events!
The son said that they had a very busy program. English, water park, sea, evening event, disco, candle. In general, their day was scheduled every minute. He called me for a couple of minutes with the words "Mom is fine, the food is delicious, the counselors are cool, I have no time, I love you. Bye." I was generally shocked, because on normal weekdays I do not part with the phone, as he calls me for any reason and for no reason. In the camp I learned independence, self-organization, I began to understand what time is and how important it is to keep up with everything.
Living conditions are bombing, like in a luxury hotel in Turkey.
My child, thanks to the camp, woke up interest in English, after the camp he began to study, become interested. Very satisfied! Parents recommend it to everyone! Let's go again this year!
Good afternoon. The camp was in 2019 on the first shift. The daughter (12 years old) went to the camp for the first time. What can I say, everything is super! A huge green area, qualified staff, day and night activities are different each time. As for food, everything is edible, the daughter does not eat well at home, so her opinion is subjective here. Nearby there is a stall where you can buy cookies and ice cream. Tours were conducted, as was stated. I met with the guys, correspond for a year and agree to go again this year. There is no doubt, take a ticket to this camp again. Thank you "Sunflowers Tour" for your work!
There are no flaws.
Settled in a room with girls by age. There were no cockroaches, mice and other animals. The decor of the rooms, as in the photo site. Wept, leaving the camp. Impressions for the whole summer!
Ekaterina about program «Yolka»
(girl 10 years old)
The daughter of 10 years went in the summer of 2019 and in the winter of 2020. Near Moscow, the opportunity to visit on any day. Good food and living conditions. For an afternoon snack you can take your own food (cookies, juice in bags), the program is interesting, but very abstruse. (Dear organizers, you didn’t think that younger children could somehow be simplified. It’s hard to remember your invented names). Counselors are creative. Small but well-kept area. The counselors tried to resolve conflicts between the children, it’s difficult to get through (but this is from the shortcomings), but they were in touch.
Bad mobile connection. A lot of all kinds of events. There is no quiet hour. Because of this, the child was very tired. As I was told, children rest after dinner. But really, this time again went to the preparation of evening events. Girls go shaggy all the time, counselors do not follow this at all. Very little time for evening treatments (5 minutes per person). And for some reason, the children in the room all walk barefoot on the stone floor.
Waiting for the summer, I want to go to camp.
• Answer from camp
Thank you for leaving a review.
We would like to clarify a few points that you mentioned in the review.
1. Christmas tree - an educational camp where the program is thought out for children of all ages, and the “invented” names are real names of scientists, researchers, discoverers, and so on, so that children are immersed as much as possible in the chosen subject. In addition, the program is diluted with many recreational activities.
2. We carefully monitor the appearance and hygiene of each child, as this is the direct responsibility of the teaching staff. For personal hygiene before going to bed, we devoted much more time, at least this is an hour.
3. In the memo for parents, we always indicate that children should be put on removable shoes so that they don’t move barefoot, however, if it’s not convenient for the child, he can walk in the socks, since the building has soft carpets and room cleaning almost everywhere occurs twice a day (morning and evening)
4. We are trying to solve problems with mobile communications, but, unfortunately, the work of a mobile operator does not depend on the camp.
Thank you for choosing YOLKU, we will be glad to see you again on shifts.
1. Located in the center of Moscow.
2. No complaints about nutrition.
1. I didn’t hear what the English lessons were, except for working with the Kahoot application on the phone.
2. Not a single photo from classes.
3. The daughter is disappointed that the promised “party” did not take place in honor of the end of the shift.
The boys fought a lot.
• Answer from camp
1. In addition to the interactive game in Kahoot !, which uses the vocabulary and grammar of the lesson learned, the group your child attended fully completed the prepared material with a teacher-carrier. Training materials always include tasks for the development of oral speech, grammar and vocabulary replenishment.
2. Photos from classes in small quantities are always present, but we try not to distract the children during classes.
3. Party, we really try to spend every shift on Friday night, but your child attended a part-time course.